[TCML] Tesla Coil Computer Interference

Hi All,
Ran my coil the other day to test out that primary coil simulator I just recently made. It worked great! (Thanks again Gary) But when I shut it down and pulled my ear muffs off, I noticed my computer was making this loud solid "BEEEEEEEEEP" noise and wouldn't respond to keyboard or mouse input.
What concerns me, is that the coil wasn't grounded at all except NST case to Variac to Green Wire Ground... Could it have interfered just through the mains power wires? My computer's only the next outlet down in the same circuit...
All input appreciated here,
Brandon

Note: no safety gaps fired, nor were there any abnormalities... (arcing, smoke, etc.)_______________________________________________
Tesla mailing list