RE: [TCML] Pole pig ( does it never end? )

My neighbor works for the power company and I had this discussion with him
last year.

Normally, power companies recycle the pole pigs. But, there are cases where
they will phase out one design in favor of another. The result is that used
pole pigs come available from time to time.

The solution, given the above, is: make a good friend at the power company.
Or, move next to a guy that works for the power company. Or go to work for
the power company. Or, like Buffet, buy a power company.

Friends trump greedy suppliers any day.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Guarda el pelo de tu cabeza y mantener su polvo seco!

Señor Jim Harvey - El Gran Cascarrabias (W7YV)
Hunkered down on the 3rd rock from the sun.
WyomingGeezer@xxxxxxxxx