Re: [TCML] smoking hot topload idea

The paint might be hard to remove, I have one of these and its extremely durable, it might even be like the enamel used in bathtubs.  Cool lookin idea though!

----- Reply message -----
From: "John Forcina" <forcijo10@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Subject: [TCML] smoking hot topload idea

So i was browsing through the outdoors section of Home Depot today and i saw
something that caught my eye as i walked past the grills.  Sitting in front
of me was what i would think a perfect topload for a Tesla Coil.  Weber
makes bowl shaped grilles that sell for fairly cheap, are pretty lightweight
and would be able to come apart easily for transport.  Here is a picture of
one http://mulliner.org/collin/images/weber.jpg  I would think all you would
have to do is remove all the silly hardware and the legs and you got
yourself a pretty decent topload for a medium-large sized coil.

Here is a artist's representation of how one might look atop a Tesla Coil
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4099/4814076242_d55326c546_b.jpg

Let me know your thoughts/ideas.

Thanks.