RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [TCML] Fan Shroud Toroid

Go for it.  Crazy things have been used for Tesla toploads since the dawn of time.  If you want good examples of these crazy toploads, just check out some of the old photos and videos from Richard Hull's TCBOR organization.  Everything from giant commercial ventilation vent covers to turkey pans.

Dan
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com
DRSSTCs Kits, Books, Plasma Speakers