[TCML] 2010 Midwest TeslaFest aka Cheesehead Teslathon

Our annual fall Open House and Tesla Fest will commence at noon on Sat.,
Sept. 4th.  It will run from noon until 11 PM.

Location will again be our shop --- fairgrounds was too expensive last
year.  Shop location is E11870 Shady Lane Rd, just 2.5 miles south and 2
miles east of Wisconsin Dells.

Admission a modest $10 --- helps cover food cost.

If you are hauling in a coil or other HV device please plan on arriving
around 11 AM so you don't have to manually haul it uphill.  The road will be
blocked off at 12 noon sharp as there will be too many cars to shift around,
so come a bit early.  At 11 AM you can drive right in and unload.

We plan on having several solid state coils --- some running in tandem
mode), many classic Tesla coils, large 750 kV Van de Graaff, and perhaps a
Marx generator this year.

We have both 120 VAC and 240 VAC available --- up to 20 kVA max.  Bring a
few 120 VAC extension cords and a thick, long ground cable to hook up to our
shop master ground.  I have a 150 ft. long, 2 AWG, 220 Volt extension cord.

To plug into our receptacle you need a NEMA L6-50 plug on your power
supply.
Standard welder 50 Amp elec. plug, straight blade.

Hope to see you all there!  Bring your swap/trade/sell goodies also.  Tables
provided.

DC

(local motel arrangements are being made at this time --- call me by Aug.5th
to get the data cond confirm)