Re: [TCML] SRSG "sputter"

Dont forget Joe,
A higher break rate will reduce your primary caps charge time and loose the
advantage of catching the rise and fall of the 60hz cycle.
I would plug your coil specs with the increased number of electrodes into
JavaTC and see what it says in the section
"Rotary Spark Gap Outputs:" and check the "Percent Cp Charged When Gap
Fires" and "Effective Cap Energy" values.
If these numbers are greatly decreased, I dont see how there would be a
benefit to a higher break rate.
But then again Im still a bit of a noob.