[TCML] TC Application

Hi,

I found this link that shows how 100Kv and a plasma vortex can be used
to make nitrate fertilisers.  This may be of use the 3rd world.  The
system requires a vacuum and valves etc.  I was wondering if using a
TC secondary this system could be simplified by using a air jet to
create the vortex in a chamber at atmospheric pressure? i.e. putting a
streamer through a vortex air current.  I've read that NOx is produced
more at the primary and ozone is produced at the secondary.  Is this
correct?  Could I expect to get significant amounts of nox from a
secondary streamer?  Possibly a solid state primary would produce a
more powerful secondary, which may have more nox?  I'd really
appreciate any comments/ideas/feedback before staring on a basic lab
setup.  I have 4 * 10KV 250mA NSTs and some coils that I was going to
put to work.  Ive also been doing some FPGA/Mosfet work so I may
venture in to solid state TC...  I will aim to keep the quantities of
nitrocellulose to a minimum :)

http://www.frontier.net/~ohare/vortexplant3.GIF

Thanks

Chris