Re: [TCML] SRSG "sputter"

Joe,

Sometimes an arc to the motor can be stopped by simply placing a piece of 0.060"
polyethylene against the motor (or other metal), to stop any arc-over.  Just put it
in between where the arcing is occurring to block the arc.  I had to
do that for some of my rotaries.   The poly can be just taped in place with strong tape, etc.
Usually the poly should be about 2" square or 3" square, something like that.  It's a lot
easier than totally redesigning the rotary to increase clearances.  Of course if the
arcs are jumping to the motor hub, then this won't work.

John