Re: AW: [TCML] Coil pic w/ SRSG

I agree about the long (2") electrodes.  I couldn't get them shorter from McMaster Carr.
So I figured I'd get the 2" long ones and cut them.
Then I figured out I didn't know how to cut tungsten.  I mean - don't you need something harder than  tungsten carbide to cut tungsten carbide?
Rather than shattering the electrodes, I just put them in as is for now, but I do need to cut them in the final build.
Any advice on cutting tungsten rod would be much appreciated - I mean, if the answer is using a hacksaw and a bi-metal blade, I'll just do that...;-)
Joe