Re: [TCML] forgot the safety gap on the srsg

Nice - that'll do nicely!

You mentioned that you have a Terry filter.  It sounds like you need to set
the safety gaps.

Also, a Terry filter has MOV's which also perform the same function as a
safety gap.  If you were operating without a safety gap and the RSG failed
to fire (resulting in a too-high voltage condition), the MOV's would
conduct.  If that condition persisted, the MOV's would get hot and
ultimately fail, shorted.

I agree with Phil's comment that the blower is unnecessary.  The airflow
inherent in an RSG is all that's needed, unless the motor itself gets too
hot.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA