[TCML] Primary Secondary Coupling

Hi All,
I'm in the midst of designing my primary coil supports. Right now, how tall they need to be. When you go to change the coupling between the primary and secondary coils, does the bottom windings of the secondary coil ever really need to go very far below the primary coil? If so, I'll need to go with fewer, taller supports to make room for it to go that low. If not, I'll go with more, shorter supports. (I have a limited supply of materials is all.)
Thanks,
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx