[TCML] Neons for sale

Hello list,

 I have 4 12kV. 60 ma. neons that i would like to sell. Im asking $45 each. They are all non gfi and never been used in a Tesla coil application. I can send a picture of the unit you will recieve and measure the output voltage and send that info. Time to pack and ship is my only problem but I will fill the requests in the order I get them and will send an email when I have each ready to ship and ask that you send payment only then. I would most likely send by USPS as they are nearby. I am located in Oshkosh, WI. 54904 if you can estimate shipping. Please email me off list if interested.

Scott