Re: [TCML] Is my 10" Tesla Coil Illegal ?

Christoph Bohr wrote:
Hello Gary.

Operating a TC is basically illegal, no doubt about it in my opinion.
The only real exception is when you controll your RF emsission
to a point that it meets regulation of your country... which can be hard.

In the US, the rules are funny. The FCC is the only regulator of RF emissions, and they do not regulate some types of potential emitters, Tesla Coils being one of them (unless you are so foolish as to hook an antenna to your TC to deliberately radiate).