[TCML] Pole pig wanted

Hello, I am currently looking for a nice pole pig for a new coil project, I live in Northwestern Connecticut, I do not know of any other coilers around me but its worth a shot. Does anyone have an available pole pig that lives close to this area? I am willing to pay around $300 for it, and would pick it up, or meet in the middle to save driving time, please contact me off list if you are interested! P.S, I am also fine with any other type of transformer as long as it is suitable for coil use, and has around the same ammount of power as apig, thanks,

                                                                                Mike O.