To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 2:58 PM
Subject: [TCML] Pole Pig Wanted

hello, I am currently looking for a nice pole pig for a new coil project, I live in Northwestern Connecticut, I do not know of any other coilers around me but its worth a shot. Does anyone have an available pole pig that lives close? I am willing to pay $ 2, to $300 for it, and would pick it up, or meet in the middle to save driving time, please contact me off list if you are interested! P.S, I am also fine with any other type of transformer as long as it is suitable for coil use, and puts out about 250 MA, thanks!