Re: [TCML] Critical Coupling?

I believe its where the energy transfer takes place at an integer number of
half-cycles (both systems are in phase (0* or 180*) at a notch point).  I
dont see it as being anything particularly wonderful, other than
mathematically interesting.  What sort of use is it for radio engineering i
wonder?

Steve