Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] primary voltage

Hi Brandon, take it or leave it but I can assure you that any $$ savings by going with the wire will be offset by the PITA that is working with solid heavy gauge wire. Also I find it very hard to believe that lowes doesn't carry 1/4" copper tubing in your area. Those places are huge don't be afraid to ask someone where it is.

Good luck
Drake

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 11, 2010, at 11:53 AM, Brandon Hendershot <brandonhendershot@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

You would need to have 40' of #6 ground wire to achieve the same values as 50' of 1/4" refrigeration tubing. And besides all that, I can't get any of that tubing from any home depot or lowes in Arizona...