From: Norman Stepp <ndsteppii@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Jan 11, 2010 1:01 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Pairing two separate coils of different powers

The larger of the two was getting 30" hits direct to ground, the smaller coil
as getting 14.5" direct to ground. thats pretty much half, plus neither one has
eally been tuned perfect. a far as it looks in the video, I don't know mayb it
s just being over-shadowed by the larger coil.

tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
 noticed another thing.
treamers of the 450W coil are more than
 times longer than stremers of the 180W coil.
he difference according SQRT(P) rules
hould suggest less than 2x spark lenght in
he favour of your friend's coil.
omments?
Dex