[TCML] A couple of questions

Hi John,

A couple of questions.  I have a synchronous SG and want to build your variac phase changer.  I understand I need a quick blow line fuse and a motor run capacitor.  How do I select the right capacitor rating?  Also could you send your latest schematic?

Second,  Plasma Technics, Inc sells transformers.  They are in the ozone producing business.  Some are current limited and their windings are suppost to be well insulated and almost  "Bullet Proof".  I realize ordinary NSTs will not be available in the future.  Would give your take on smaller (less than 1 KW) 120 VAC transformers.  Are they suitable for TC use?  If the price is reasonable I may buy a smaller to mid sized unit.

Thanks,

Rick