RE: [TCML] London / UK Tesla coilers?

hi amanda
i have both a tesla coil and a tesla magnifier coil the magnifier is larger than the tesla coil
here it is on video from the latest uk teslathon
http://www.youtube.com/user/teslaspigeon#p/a/u/0/_7JXaUkGnPE
im not in london  in fact im miles away but i dont mind the travelling
if your interested  please get back to me
then we can arrange it
earl rhodes