Re: [TCML] javatc on Vista

Hi Kevin,

I run Javatc on a Vista 32 bit operating system using the latest Firefox and it runs fine, so there is likely some setting in the browser itself that is not enabled. In Firefox, go to Tools/Options and click on the "Content" tab in the dialog. Ensure Enable JavaScript and Enable Java are checked. Also, make sure you have the latest Firefox as the newer versions are very fast (version 3.5 or higher). The default coil in Javatc runs in about 0.7 seconds on my system.

Regards,
Bart

makinglightning@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have tried to run javatc on my laptop at home and my browser (Mozilla Firefox) just freezes. I am running Vista. Is there some setting that I need to change?

Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx