Re: [TCML] Magnifier topics

David Sharpe skrev:
L2 has been designed in coordination with new flux concentration
primary design. Once I get details fleshed out,
David,

What you mention here, the flux concentration design, is new to me, and sounds interesting.

Since the thread is in a dormant state, these last couple of days, I wonder if you could enlighten me about the theory behind this scheme.

The reason I ask is, that my gut feeling says this aluminum slug is going to get mighty hot, due to eddy current losses.

Cheers, Finn Hammer