From: Weinhold Shannon L
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 12:02 PM
To: 'Tesla Coil Mailing List'
Subject: FYI - Horizontal / Bipolar coil and other HV stuff being
auctioned at ebay

Hey all.

Just wanted to make it known that I'm selling my bipolar coil on ebay.
It's a concept coil and its pretty special, at least in my eyes.
Between the plates is this blue color that cannot be reproduced on
film...and the whole thing glows in the dark with weird corona losses.
Its really a cool coil.
This economy has me in survival mode and so I'm parting with some of my
favorite things.
Anyway, take a look if you get a chance. I have a couple of tank caps on
there too.

Tesla coil
http://cgi.ebay.com/Professional-Bipolar-Tesla-Coil_W0QQitemZ32048856703
0QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e9b70f6

Large flyback transformers
http://cgi.ebay.com/Large-Open-frame-40kv-high-voltage-flyback-transform
er_W0QQitemZ320487309215QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4
a9e883f9f

Cockroft Walton voltage multiplier
http://cgi.ebay.com/120-kv-portable-Cockroft-Walton-Voltage-Multiplier_W
0QQitemZ320488595335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e9
bdf87

Plastic Capacitors 15kv(pulse rated) .05mf 1000pps capacitor
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tesla-Coil-Tank-Capacitor-15kv-pulse-05mf-1000pps_W0
QQitemZ320488599237QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e9b
eec5

Plastic Capacitors 20kv .05mf capacitor
http://cgi.ebay.com/Plastic-Capacitors-05mf-20kv-Tesla-Coil-tank-capacit
or_W0QQitemZ320488601566QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4
a9e9bf7de

Get a hold of me off list if you have any question - Moneraths at
yahoo.com

Thanks all

Shannon Weinhold

Klasdja Intelligent Innovations