RE: [TCML] Re: Interesting spark gap idea

Andrew wrote>>" From my experience I would think the blowers would really
flight each other, producing a very inefficient design."

Thinking back I recall this was the reason why I favoured the vacuum as
well. I thought maybe two opposing jets could maybe create a 'dead spot'
where the air won't move?

I used a smoke test (burning rag, nothing technical) on the suction method
but never tried with a blower

Regards

Phil

www.hvtesla.com