RE: [TCML] Musical Tesla Coils (plasma speakers on steroids)

Herwig

Understood.
I am more interested in studying the topology of the circuit then I am
in actually building it.
I can't build circuit boards to save my soul, so probably wouldn't be a
project that I would take on.
I'm more interested in trying to interpret how the separate elements
interface one another.
The combination of high voltage and microelectronics is quite
fascinating to me.

Shannon Weinhold
Coffee Creek Correctional Facility
Behavioral Health Services