From: McCauley, Daniel H <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2010 8:24 am
Subject: RE: [TCML] 4MHz Audio Modulated Class-E Kit - Updated Manual REV2

Tom,
The schematic and parts list will be included in the kit.  I will email those to
ou as well.
Thanks
an
lass E Audio Modulated Kits, DRSSTC Kits, DRSSTC Books, and more ! ! !
ttp://www.easternvoltageresearch.com

an: I got your updated download for the Class E coil. There was no schematic
ith it. Do I need to go to another link to get that? It is included in the kit,
ight? Just checking.
Thanks,
tom