Re: [TCML] DANGER Ground wire question (Need a straight answer)

In your case, I would either A) put all of the components in a portable table that you can just carry down stairs, or B) run the wire down the side of your appartment, talk with your downstairs neighbors about the dangers of it, and label it with a 'High Voltage' sign.