Re: [TCML] Re: Tesla Magnifier, Vacuum Tube Power Oscillator Papers

Hi Roger

Yes it is the same coil geometry as shown in the TTCBG-CSN.  Also of note,
Alex had 3 coils, ALL of the them are destroyed...
by THERMAL OVERLOAD (burnt up), no failures by over voltage.  Current
through the extra coils is so high they are too hot
to be touched within 2 minutes of running; not unexpected, when pushing
15-20kVA through them..   ;^D

Regards