From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [TCML] Terry Filter Corona
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 12:52:37 +0000

Hi Miles,

I think that primary-side corona is not a significant source of losses when using "normal" NST voltages.  I don't know that any special construction techniques are needed beyond keeping conductors sufficiently distant from other stuff that they won't arc.  Perhaps if one were trying to use absolutely the minimum clearance, but that's not the norm.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA