RE: [TCML] Safely Grounding a Tesla Coil

 I use 10ft copper pipes, for my coil operating spot and another set up at
the base of my radio tower. Install a garden hose fitting on the end of the
pipe , hook up a hose , hold the pipe vertical , have a friend turn the
water and the pipe will slip right into the ground as the water pushes the
dirt aside.

Rich , KDØZZ

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a great number
of electrons were inconvenienced.

--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx

--