From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Miles H Mauldin Jr
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 7:11 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Terry Filter Corona

HI all,

Oldbie, with a newbie question.  I built a coil in the mid 70's as a school
project, and at that time did not provide for any NST protection.  I have
always been interested in TCs so I am starting a new project 35 years later.
My question is; after building the intergrated component board of my Terry
filter I was looking at the underside where I made the solder connections
and wondered about loosing efficiency with excessive corona.  Should I
attempt to coat the connections or not worry about it.  Searching the
Internet I have obtained a lot of information and pictures, but no pictures
of the bottom of anyone's ICB.  Any push in the right direction would be
greatly appreciated.

Miles Mauldin
23:22:00