[TCML] Tesla coil Question

I am not sure if this is the adress to send my questions to but ut is the only
one i saw so im gonna try it. I am building a tesla coil for my High
School science fair project. I have a 12kV, 30mA NST transformer. I am using the
tesla map program to assist me in the design of my coil. But i am not sure how
to build my MMC. i dont really understand how i am to figure out how many
capacitors i need and how i need to string them together. Can you help? Also if
you know any place that i can get capacitors for real cheap that would help out
alot

Thank,
Ryan