Re: [TCML] How To Turn A Vacuum Cleaner Motor Into A Synchronous Motor

Hi Stefan,

I don't happen to have a convenient setup to try the phase shifter.
I can of course rig up something if needed.

If it's convenient for you to try it, I'd appreciate that.  I have no idea
what capacitor value will be optimal.  It would also be interesting to
see how much phase shift can be obtained using the phase
shifter vs. using only input voltage change.  I wonder if both
methods can be combined to obtain an even larger phase shift?

Thanks for your efforts in testing the various modification
configurations.

Cheers,
John