Re: Racing sparks Re: [TCML] Flashover Follow

The bottom line is poor initial coil design.  JAVATC can do all this work,
show us accurately coeff. of coupling for most all designs, aod racing
sparks are truly a problem of the past.

Use JAVATC, set your design to the parameters I have provided on this list
several times before, and racing sparks will go the route of drum brakes.

Dr. Resonance