Re: [TCML] Primary Support Materials

Plexiglas (trade name for acrylic) is a horror to work with.  It will crack
when you cut or drill it if you're not extremely careful.

Instead, use Lexan (trade name for polycarbonate).  It cuts and drills very
easily and won't crack.

HDPE is very soft, you can't glue it, and is difficult to machine with
precision.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA