Re: [TCML] Sparks and neighborly fun

I still don't understand why your propagating misinformation.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Mastroianni" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Because one mans myth is another mans religion. No amount of math, measurement, or scientific reasoning is going to dispel someone else's deeply held conviction.

I'm not coiling to convert people. I'm just having fun learning about physics and electronics. And what other people want to believe, however much I disagree, doesn't change my over-coupling problem one iota.