Re: [TCML] Re: Re: America's Got Talent --- High Sensitivity/

Alice wrote:
Hi y'all,

This is the clip I saw of their recent performance on America's Got Talent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBx2wkg9nhk

This was the first show (unfortunately not all sounds authentic):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyYhcZwb7E

Enjoy.  I sure did.

I think the Tesla coil makes a fantastic performance item (for those rare folks who know and understand how to use them properly).

very cool.

I did some casual googling, but didn't find any design details. How much power are they running (I assume they're DRSSTCs based on Steve Wards design?) The secondaries are quite a bit longer than others I've seen on SSTCs