Re: [TCML] Why copper tubing for primary?

Rigidity, aesthetics, form and function, tubings got it all.
It stays where you put it, requires minimal bracing and its easy to attach a
good solid tap point.
Copper is priced (for the most part) by the pound anyway so thin-walled
tubing shouldnt be more than comparable gauge cable, perhaps less.
Besides, and the rocket scientists will correct me if Im wrong, anything
thicker than a few mills is wasted due to the skin effect.