[TCML] Re: Re: America's Got Talent --- High Sensitivity/

High Sensitivity/

Brandon,
I, too, would like to see them again.  They are pretty good.  You should
be able to find a replay on the net somewhere.  I do know that they will
not be on next week either.  That is the judges picks night.  That is
groups that did not get enough votes but the judges think should compete.
Since those guys got through they will not perform.
Russell at the Cape

Hi Guys (and Gals),
Does anybody know when those guys will be on? Tonight's "YouTube Night",
so I don't think they'll show. I haven't seen them at all, are they good?
Anybody else plan on watching that?
Brandon

High Sensitivity/