Re: [TCML] Looking for decent LCR meter - ideas?

Handheld LCR meters are generally pretty poor with low value components
(less then 100uH or less than 10nF).  If you're willing to wait, I would
watch ebay for a stanford research model SR715 or SR720 LCR meter.  They
come up every now and then and usually sell for $200 or less.  As far as
quality goes, they're quite accurate, they measure dissipation/quality
factor, measure with multiple frequencies (the 720 goes up to 100KHz IIRC),
and have 4-wire kelvin terminals.  I got mine for $150 and am really happy
with it.

-Mike