Re: [TCML] Looking for decent LCR meter - ideas?

How decent do you mean? Do you want to measure AC or DC resistance? You can get a very good LC meter for less than a hundred bucks and these days most low cost DVM's will measure DC resistance with an accuracy of the order of 2% or better; the ones I've bought for $2.99 at Harbor Freight Tool Supply are that good.. There are different types of LC meters and some are worthless for inductors so you have to know what you're getting.
Ed

Dave Halliday wrote:

Looking at a non-Tesla project that requires me to measure the inductance of
a number of smallish coils so looking at purchasing a decent LCR meter.

Budget is up to $200 or so.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks!
Dave