Re: [TCML] Coil V3 pics

Thanks David
On the srsg I'm now using I drilled the hole in the polyethylene to be the same diameter as the motor shaft so it would be a tight friction fit.  Other people go only that far and have zero trouble.

I took the added precaution of slicing the polyethelene across the hole with a hack saw and then drilling two holes so they went to either side of the shaft hole and perpendicular to the hacksaw cut. I then put screws and bolts through the holes. The screws tighten down on the kerf left by the hacksaw blade and so far I've not had any slippage.

When I built my arsg I didn't bother with the screws and hacksaw because I figured it didn't matter if it slipped or how it was timed. And I think it would have been ok if the mount hadn't given way.

Cheers
Joe

Sent from Joe's mobile phone.