Re: [TCML] Terry's coil on drsstc.com

It's fixed ;)

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/notes/DRSSTC-107exp.bsp

Terry

Mike denis wrote:
Hi Bart,

Thanks for the links. I searched through them but I was still not able to
find most of the data relating to Terry's DRSSTC, including that piece of
code I was looking for.

This was the original link:
http://drsstc.com/~terrell/notes/DRSSTC-107exp.bsp

Also, I came across some of those cool e-field plots done with e-Tesla, but
I can't figure out how to get them to look like that using excel, anyone
know how to do it?

Thanks,
Mike