From: "Yurtle Turtle" <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:37:40 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [TCML] Variac motors

Does it look anything like this? If so, I may be able to scan the manual this weekend.

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/adam/bigass_coil/actuator2.jpg

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/adam/bigass_coil/schematic.pdf

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/adam/bigass_coil/controller11.jpg

I control mine with a joystick. If you only have the motor, I can't help you.

Adam