From: "David Speck" <Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 6:35:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [TCML] Filters

Jay,

You may need a paralleling choke if you want to connect multiple Variacs
in parallel, but you can connect filters in parallel without any special
consideration.

Only downside is that two parallel filters will let twice as much noise
through as a single filter, just as putting two resistors in parallel
will give you half the resistance of either individual resistor.
Probably not a huge problem in most applications.

Dave