[TCML] Iceland volcano lightning thruderstorms

Has anyone seen the photos of the lightning produced by the dust cloud of the Iceland volcano?  Check these out.  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36645958?GT1=43001  I bet this would be amazing to see in person.  I have been wanting to take a vacation to Iceland I think now is the time to go there.

I bet the Volcano lightning would be more amazing than my 10" TC.

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc10-4.jpg[/img]