Re: [TCML] Would a Tesla coil work in a vaccum?

As to your camera not matching what you see, I'm assuming you're using a digital camera. Digital cameras often have trouble with colors if the light source isn't incandescent or the sun. Most digital cameras have trouble with fluorescent, mercury, or sodium vapor lamps. They usually have a setting for one or more of these under "white balance" or you can set them manually with something white. You can also save the photos in raw mode and correct them in Photoshop.

Adam