[TCML] pics of new coil

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab115/ndsteppii/smallcoil1.jpg
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab115/ndsteppii/smallcoilcloseup.jpg      Let me know what you think. This is my attempt at
 building a coil that is aesthetically pleasing.
The box was built from cutting board. The concealed secondary
 is wound on 2" PVC, 12" high @ around 1150 turns.
The spark gap is 1/8" tungsten. There are 4 adjustable
 tap point selectors able to tap any of the 14
 primary turns in 1/4 turn increments (my favorite touch).
 Not quite finished yet, for gap quenching I was
thinking of drilling a 1 1/2" or so hole in the box
 centered with the spark gap and mounting my fan or
 blower inside the box w/ a nice switch on the front.
also a couple of connectors on the back for high
voltage in. (hopefully i can at least fit the caps
 and the fan in the box:^). Also deciding on a power
 source maybe a 9/20 or 9/30?