Re: [TCML] Question on JavaTC

You have too many gaps.

Each gap is heating the air to 3-5000 degrees plus producing lots of light.
Heat and light is being wasted and this large energy waste is not getting
into the sec coil where you want it.  Try reducing to 4-5 gaps with total
setting in the range of 180 to 200 mills (.180 - .200")

300-400 CFM air works goodl.      Hyperbaric gap actually works best with
nsts.  Contact me off-list if you want the plans.

Dr. Resonance