RE: [TCML] Extremely cheap (surplus?) doorknob capacitor source? Amateur Scientist series

I have the cd version of The Amateur Scientist, and it is very cool and well worth the price many times over.  While I would love to have the original magazines, this is more convenient, as you can print out the articles you want, and spill beer, I mean cola, all over them or get them greasy, and just print a new one.  I also have the book Light and its Uses, which has most of the laser articles in it.

Nick A